Choi Kang-hee (born May 5, 1977) is a South Korean actress and radio DJ. Choi made her film debut in the 1998 horror Whispering Corridors, and in 2006 she starred in the low budget My Scary Girl, a surprise hit for which she earned a Best Actress nomination at the 27th Blue Dragon Film Awards. She also received good notices for her roles in the comedy series Protect the Boss, and the films Goodbye Mom and Petty Romance. In addition to her acting, Choi hosts the radio show “Pump Up the Volume” on KBS Cool FM. She also has her own clothing brand, Nowhere333. In October 2006, Choi was awarded a silver medal by the Korea National Red Cross in recognition of her frequent blood donations. A year later she became the first Korean celebrity to donate bone marrow, having pledged as a donor in 1999
- 2008 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award for Drama Special, Actress (My Sweet City)
- 2011 SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Ji Sung (Protect the Boss)
- 2011 SBS Drama Awards: Netizen Popularity Award
- 2011 SBS Drama Awards: Top Ten Stars Award (Protect the Boss)
- 2011 SBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award for Drama Special, Actress (Protect the Boss)
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.