Deneen means God is my judge
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Deneen
Meaning: God is my judge
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • She conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality • Always there to help; everyone’s best friend.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • A career in television would suit Deneen.
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for her.
” Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh