Amadeous name means for God’s love
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Latin name Amado
Meaning: Loving deity or lover of the divine’ or to love god
Emotional Spectrum.. Handles a crisis well, people seek his guidance.
Personal Integrity . He would never betray a friend.
Personality.. Rarin’ to go all the time.
Relationships.. Not many people are as giving as Amadeo.
Travel & Leisure. Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money. A gifted child, Amadeo will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities. Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
Amadeo’s Lucky Numbers: 43. 48. 53. 45. 20. 3
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish