Adoncia is Spanish female name means sweet
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Adoncia
Adoncia is First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat headstrong, she must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity • Adoncia is the height of respectability.
Personality • Enjoys life to the hilt.
Relationships • A bond formed with her may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but her impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • Work is an important part of her life.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to her success, more so than others!
” Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh