Adiv is Hebrew male name means Pleasant
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Adiv,
Variant name of Adeav, Adeave, Adev,
Adiv is First and Last name
Meaning: ‘Gentle’ or ‘pleasant’ .
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • Patience and understanding are his greatest gifts.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Adiv takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • The sky’s the limit with the right education!
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
” Love is like a bank. The more you put in, the more your interest grows. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh