Gail name means my father rejoices
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Abigail
Meaning: ‘My father rejoices’
Emotional Spectrum .Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity .A solid family background keeps her on solid moral ground.
Personality .Surprises won’t throw her for a loop.
Relationships .While crowds are fun, she needs her alone time.
Travel & Leisure .Born to shop!
Career & Money .The right job for her is within her grasp.
Life’s Opportunities .A mentor in the early years will help her achieve success.
Gail’s Lucky Numbers: 37 .1 .22 .24 .54 .17
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish