Jacob name means supplanter
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Jacob
Variant name of Jacoby, Jacobien, Jacoba, Jaelyn
Meaning: (Yaakov), ‘Supplanter’ – Genesis 25:26
Emotional Spectrum .She has extraordinary coping skills.
Personal Integrity .A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Jacob.
Personality .Fresh as a drop of rain.
Relationships .A people person, she does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure .A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money .A mentor will guide her down her career path.
Life’s Opportunities .Not taken in by scams, people will seek Jacob’s advice.
Jacob’s Lucky Numbers: 43 .49 .45 .26 .21 .23
Jacob is a common male first name and a less well-known surname. Since 1999 and through 2010, Jacob has been the most popular baby name for newborn boys in United States
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh