Meaning of the Scottish Surname Dugald is black stranger
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the Gaelic name Dougal
Meaning: (Dubhgall), ‘Black stranger’
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • An honest person, people search out Dugald for advice.
Personality • Optimism is the key word in his life.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • While his career is important, his hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money • Not one to stay home, Dugald will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities • Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit him.
Dugald’s Lucky Numbers: 46 • 32 • 9 • 28 • 5 • 36
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh