Meaning of the Japanese Surname Kobayashi is small forest
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Kobayashi
Variant name of Konbayshi
Meaning: Small forest. Surname
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • His good name is his most precious asset.
Personality • Deeply religious, Kobayashi’s faith will be his cornerstone.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Kobayashi will find a way to make it!
Kobayashi’s Lucky Numbers: 20 • 24 • 42 • 5 • 34 • 30
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh