Meaning of the Italian male name Pietro is rock as Peter
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Greek name Peter
Pietro is First and Last name
Meaning: ‘Stone’, ‘rock’ John 1:42
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity • Moral backbone is the hallmark of Pietro.
Personality • Everybody loves a lover.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Pietro knows how to relax!
Career & Money • The sky’s the limit with the right education!
Life’s Opportunities • A naturally intelligent person, academia is his playground.
Pietro’s Lucky Numbers: 23 • 48 • 9 • 36 • 31 • 16
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh