Meaning of the Greek male name Konstantinos is Constant
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the Latin name Constance.
Variant name of Constantino,
Meaning: ‘Constans’ (‘constant’ or ‘unwavering’)
Emotional Spectrum • A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Konstantinos is never questioned.
Personality • This eager beaver would make a fine leader.
Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
Konstantinos’s Lucky Numbers: 25 • 34 • 38 • 44 • 43 • 26
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh