Meaning of the English Surname Seabert is Glory at Sea
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Seabert, Seabright
Meaning: Glory at Sea
Emotional Spectrum • Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity • A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality • Glows with enthusiasm.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Seabert.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • Second only to his friends, his career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities • While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight.
Seabert’s Lucky Numbers: 3 • 14 • 45 • 29 • 24 • 27
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh