Meaning of the English name Pitney is from the preserving land
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Pitney
Piteny is First and Last name
Meaning: From the Preserving land
Emotional Spectrum • A lot of positive energy that needs to be channeled.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Pitney will never talk behind their back.
Personality • Doesn’t rush, but gets there.
Relationships • The life of the party, Pitney feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Pitney takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Second only to his friends, his career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Pitney knows what he wants.
Pitney’s Lucky Numbers: 16 • 51 • 11 • 3 • 24 • 1
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish