Meaning of the English male name Hank is Home ruler as Henry
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Middle English name Henry, Hankin
Meaning: (Heimerich), ‘Home ruler’
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Hank.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Hank can be trusted.
Personality • It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried.
Relationships • If people were more like Hank, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Hank.
Hank’s Lucky Numbers: 26 • 12 • 7 • 15 • 34 • 36
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh