Meaning of the Czech male name Karel is strong as Charles
Local Origin of Name: Czech
From the Old English name Charles
Meaning: From the Anglo-Saxon ‘Ceorl’ meaning ‘strong’
Emotional Spectrum • A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity • His family taught him that honesty is his best asset.
Personality • A penny saved is a penny earned.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
Karel’s Lucky Numbers: 27 • 33 • 21 • 49 • 8 • 37
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh