Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Julius
Variant name of : Julius, Julie, Ivlia, Juliana, Julianna
Meaning: Youth , Y0uthful
Emotional Spectrum .A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity .She would never endanger her honor.
Personality .All feel the effects of true courtesy. Relationships
The model for a best friend. Travel & Leisure .Julia knows how to relax!
Career & Money .A career in television would suit Julia.
Life’s Opportunities .No stranger to hard work, her efforts will be rewarded.
Julia’s Lucky Numbers: 59 .8 .12 .44 .21 .30
Julia is a very common first name for women (#89 out of 4276) and also a very common last name for both men and women (#19120 out of 88799). (1990 U.S. Census)
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish